Inspirational Quote

"If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it." Jesse Jackson

Monday, February 27, 2012

READY, SET, GO...

I'm so pumped...purchased my new runners, signed up for the "Learn To Run" clinic through "The Running Room", purchased the "Running Book...complete guide to building your running program"....and spent 63minutes test running the new shoes on the treadmill this am. Yeah!
Check out my new training partners!
I start my very first clinic on March 19th....so excited!
Alright...we need to get before and after measurements....so here are theBEFORE:
Weight: 128lbs
 
Waist:   31 inches
Chest:   25 inches
Thighs:  35 inches
Hips:      36 inches
Pipes:   11.75  inches
LOOKIN' FORWARD TO THE CHALLENGE....THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND FOR FOLLOWING MY PROGRESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment