Inspirational Quote

"If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it." Jesse Jackson

Thursday, March 29, 2012

...and the support keeps pouring in :)

A big thank you goes out to my client for putting out a challenge to all my friends to match her $15.00 donation!  The challenge raised a total of $270.00!!!  Awesome...thanks so much to everyone who took up the challenge!
I also created a fundraiser by drawing up 100 squares on a bristol board....I am selling each square for $5.00...the purchaser just needs to put their name on the square for an opportunity to win $100.00!!!  Once all the squares have been purchased, I will cut them up and put them all in a hat and draw a name......The remainder of the funds raised will go towards my fundraising efforts!
I just created this board 2 days ago and brought it in to the office at Keller Williams VIP realty and already 66 squares have been purchased....this is phenominal!
As for my training progress...it is going extremely well.  I have my up days and down days and I have skipped a few workouts but I am so encouraged by the change I have seen in my body.  When I don't feel like working out or running, I just think about how rewarding the outcome is.  Just that change...pushes me to "Just Do It".  I am feeling great!  I run 3 times/ week and do weight training 4-5 times per week.  I've lost 7 pounds and have toned up .... no more mushroom top hanging out of my jeans...lol.
Everyone has been so supportive and encouraging...thanks...you guys also keep me pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment